HASHTAG-Embargo-life is finally over and boy are we stoked to finally get a chance to show you the 2021 Fly Racing offerings!
The list of changes and visual advancements made for 2021 is extensive, as Fly has consistently evolved into a true leader in the industry in recent years. Here are a few bullet-points, covering the most pertinent progress for the new product-line but really, we know you just want to see the goods, so let’s get to them yeah!
Formula CC Helmet
- Same AIS with RHEON technology as the carbon Formula. Same revolutionary protection
- Only difference is the carbon composite shell
- Helmet is 1340 grams (2.9 lbs)
- Retail price is 30% more affordable
- Compete redesign.
- New 4 way stretch material blend.
- Zipper-less entry.
- Modernized stretch panel materials
- Pant weighs under a pound!
- New stretch panels reduce weight significantly
- New double strap closure wraps around in a “belt” fashion
- New knee shape is more form-fitting
- Available in 4 graphics (K120-K220-SE-Mesh)
Zone Pro Goggle
- New Thermoform foam increases fit and premium feel
- True race level goggle
There’s honestly so much fresh new stuff from Fly for 2021, we can’t possibly share it all with you here but here is a sampling. Just enough to wet your appetite and get you into your local dealer (if they’re local government permits), or headed to your favorite online retailer to see and order the rest.