With two motos to go, here are Dan Truman’s national numbers for 2022. Things could change of course as riders change their mind on what numbers they want. Some notes:
Here are the overall points and projected numbers after Pala 2.
- Ferrandis can pick a single digit 4,5,8 or keep 14
- Jett can take a single digit next (but will likely keep 18)
- Justin Cooper can then switch to say 14 if Dylan took a single digit or keep 32 (He has said he wanted 14 in the past)
- Colt Nichols can then pick a 2 digit number (he likes 14, but if not open he don’t know what he likes)
- Hunter is next and he will likely take 96
- If Jo gets 15 more points than AP this weekend he will also get to pick a number.
By rule 4,12,22,46 all become open. But these guys can all ask AMA to keep the numbers for another year. This list is with 12 and 22 keeping them for 2022 and no one taking #13.
Also in years past if riders like Thomas Do were on a FIM License they didn’t get a number. That now changes and everyone know matter the license will get a number.